On the Day of Your Skydive: Please review the following information. If you made a reservation for others it is your responsibility to make sure they are informed and aware of the information contained below.
- Weather Conditions: Skydiving is a weather-dependent sport and you will need to check the status of your class to confirm weather is suitable for skydiving. Please call us on the day of your scheduled jump at (206) 497-3131 to verify that conditions are suitable for skydiving. Our staff will make the weather decision 2 hours prior to your classes scheduled start time. If weather is not suitable for your reservations scheduled class time, you may reschedule your reservation for a later date within one year without losing your non-refundable deposit.
- Arrival Time: Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your classes scheduled time. Late arrivals, may forfeit their deposit (in the form of a no-show fee) and opportunity to skydive.
- Duration: Plan on spending up to 3 hours at the drop zone.
- What to Bring: Bring a government-issued photo ID.
- What to Wear: Wear comfortable clothing suitable for the weather that day. Lace-up shoes are required - no boots, sandals, heels, metal quick-lace hooks, or open-toe shoes. We provide a jumpsuit to wear over your clothing.
- Spectators: Come one come all! We welcome your friends and family to come watch your skydiving experience!
- Pets: Pets are not allowed at the airport.
- Drugs and Alcohol: Absolutely no drugs or alcohol in your system. Period.
- Electronic Devices: For your safety and the safety of others, personal electronic devices are not allowed in the aircraft or on the skydive. No exceptions.
Jet City Skydiving Center reservation information and policies:
- Age and Weight: All students must be between the ages of 18 and 65 and weigh less than 225lbs. Jumpers over 65 are welcome provided they have a doctor's note clearing to skydive.
- Cancellation Policy: Advance notice is required to cancel or reschedule your reservation. Failure to provide the required advance notice, forfeits the deposit in the form of a no-show fee.
- 1-3 people: 48 hours prior to the class time
- 4-6 people: 72 hours prior to the class time
- 7 or more: 1 week prior to the class time