|Complete your reservation in 3 easy steps
Choose your Jump Date:
Skydive Snohomish reservation information and policies:
- To reserve a space on the schedule we require a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $51.50 per person. Of that deposit, $1.50 is a processing fee and $50 is applied toward the balance due on the day of the skydive.
- All students must be between the ages of 18 and 65 and weigh less than 220lbs. Guests over 65 are welcome with a doctor's note providing clearance to skydive.
- Advance notice is required to cancel or reschedule your reservation. Failure to provide the required advance notice, forfeits the deposit in the form of a no-show fee.
- 1-3 people: 48 hours prior to the class time
- 4-6 people: 72 hours prior to the class time
- 7 or more: 1 week prior to the class time
On the day of the skydive:
- You will need to check the status of your class to confirm weather is suitable for skydiving. Status is determined two hours prior to your class time. Go to www.SkydiveSnohomish.com and select Today's Tandem Class Status. Follow the instructions that apply to your class time.
- If weather is not suitable during your class time, you may reschedule your skydive and your NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will remain on account for use anytime within the next year.
- Arrive 45 minutes prior to your class time. Late arrivals, may lose the opportunity to skydive and forfeit the deposit in the form of a no-show fee.
- Plan on spending up to 3 hours at the drop zone. We send multiple flights per class and your flight number is determined while you are in training.
- Bring a picture ID.
- Wear comfortable, athletic-type clothing suitable for the weather. Lace-up shoes are required - no boots, heels, hooks, or open-toe shoes. We provide a jumpsuit to wear over your clothing.
- Spectators are welcome!
- Pets are not allowed at the airport.
- Absolutely no drugs or alcohol in your system.
- For your safety and that of your fellow skydivers and persons on the ground, personal electronic devices (cell phones, GoPro and other cameras, etc.) are not allowed in the aircraft or on the skydive.
- Click here for directions.