Congratulations your reservation is confirmed:
Thank you for your reservation. We're glad you chose Skydive Snohomish to provide you with a first class introduction to the sport of skydiving!
SKYDIVE SNOHOMISH RESERVATION INFORMATION AND POLICIES: If making a reservation for others, you assume the responsibility to inform them of all reservation information and policies.
Age and Weight: All persons included in this reservation must be between the age of 18 and 65 and weigh less than 220 pounds. Please verify age and weight of participants before making a reservation. Age and weight will be verified at check-in and deposits may be forfeit if limits are not met. Guests 65 years or older are welcome to skydive with a Doctor's Note stating that they are fit to skydive. The Doctor’s note must be signed within 60 days of their skydive.
Deposit Policy: A non-refundable deposit of $50 per person is required and will hold space exclusively for you on our schedule. Deposits are transferrable, and remain on account for 1 year.
Reschedule Policy: Advance notice is required to reschedule your reservation. Failure to provide the required advance notice forfeits the deposit. (See COVID19 Considerations for exception.)
- 1-3 people: 48 hours before the class time
- 4-6 people: 72 hours before the class time
- 7 or more: 1 week before the class time
- Duration: Plan on spending up to 3 hours at the “drop zone”. We send multiple flights per class and your flight number is determined while you are in training.
- Spectators: Spectators are welcome! We have an Observation Area near the landing zone. (See COVID 19 considerations below)
DAY OF PREPARATION: Please inform all group members of the preparation steps listed below:
- Arrival Time: Arrive at least 30 minutes before your class time. Late arrivals may lose the opportunity to skydive and forfeit the deposit as a no-show fee.
- Check Weather Status: Skydiving is a weather-dependent activity so you will need to check the weather status two hours before your class time. Click on the Check Weather Status link below, and follow the instructions that apply to your class time.
- Unsuitable Weather Conditions: If weather is not suitable, you may reschedule your skydive and your non-refundable deposit will remain on your account 1 year.
- Photo ID: Must bring a government-issued photo ID.
- What to Wear: Wear comfortable outdoor or athletic-type clothing, and bring an extra top layer and gloves for added warmth. Flat-bottom lace-up shoes are required. Due to coronavirus, we will not be using jumpsuits or the soft leather hats at this time. Please note that on landing, you will be sliding in on your backside. Please dress accordingly.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed at the airport. Please inform all spectators.
- Drugs and Alcohol: Absolutely no drugs or alcohol in your system. Drugs and alcohol may not be consumed on airport property.
- Personal Electronics: For your safety, personal electronic devices are not allowed in the aircraft.
- Parking Directions: Skydive Snohomish is not visible from Airport Way, so just as you pull off the road, look to your right and you'll see some red, white, and blue flags. Drive between the flags down the gravel driveway about 100 yards to our parking lot. Our dark blue building is easily visible from the parking lot.
COVID19 Considerations - You will receive a reminder email 3 days before your skydive which will contain the latest COVID19 information. Currently:
Pre-screening: If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please call to reschedule your skydive for another day. Your deposit will remain on your account.
Mask Use: Regardless of vaccination status, masks will be required indoors, in the aircraft, and outdoors where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
Your friends and family are going to be excited to hear you are going skydiving! Who knows... maybe you will be the brave and inspiring soul that motivates them to experience this awesome adventure too!
If you have ANY questions, call us anytime at 360-568-7703. See you soon!